Base Building Prices
Dollar for Dollar the Best Value on the Market!
Base Building Includes
Labor, Construction and the Following Standard Features are included:
- 100% USA Wood No particle or wafer board used on Aurora Quality Buildings!
- 2″ Concrete Leveling Blocks Up to 12″ of leveling is included at no extra cost.
- Treated 4×4 skids up to 16 foot length.
- Treated 4×6 skids for all longer lengths.
- 3 Skids for 8′ and 10′ Widths 4 skids included on 12′ and 14′ widths
- Standard Framing includes double plats, center ridge, California corner, and 12′ building height.
- 2″x4″ Studs 16″ on center floor and walls
- 2″x6″ floor joists on 14′, 16′ and 18′ widths.
- 5/8″ T-1-11 Exterior Plywood Siding
- 3/4″ Sturdy Floor Plywood Flooring
- 1/2″ Roof Plywood No OSB or Particle board roofs on an Aurora Quality Building!
- 36″-42″ or 48″ Shed Door hasp included
- Choice of wall height from 6′ to 7’6″
- Your Choice Roof Style Traditional or Barn Roof style
- 30yr 3-Tab Composition Roofing
- Choice of Roof Color Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Green or Weathered Wood
- Moisture Barrier in Roof and Walls
- Limited Mileage Included Job site more than 50 miles from warehouse location will incur additional charges.
- Limited 10-Year Warranty Deductibles apply.
Building, Job & Site Requirements
Review this list before scheduling your build
Below are basic requirements to ensure your job is completed in a timely successful manner. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the requirements below, please reach out to our team for clarification and/or any needed arrangements.
Customer Must be Present to Begin Job
Customer must be there to get job started, and customer must be present upon completion of job for final payment and final walk through.
Truck to Site Distance
Truck to building site must be no more than 100’ or extra charges will apply.
Clear & Ready Build Location
Area must be free and clear. Area must be level within 12“. AQB does not do site prep, extra charges will apply if required.
Customer Supplied Pad is Acceptable
All Aurora Quality Buildings can be built on a ‘customer supplied’ concrete foundation at no additional cost.
Site Power Requirements
Customer must have adequate power source (a full 20 amp service or generator fees will apply).
Customer must paint building and door, including all edges within 90 days for warranty to be valid.
Permits & Approvals
Customer is responsible for any required permits or approvals. AQB is not responsible for investigating or acquiring any permits, etc.
Some job locations will incur additional fees. Please read below to see if your job may have additional fees involved.
Due to rising fuel costs, and our desire to keep competitive, we will now be charging a $100 fuel sur-charge (per day per truck) on all sales orders. Extra charges will apply for mileage over 50 miles from our warehouse, more than 12 inches out of level, any site prep, more than 100 foot pack, ferry fees and customer is responsible for any hotel accommodations, if necessary, for the duration of the job. San Juan Island trip fees are $500 plus ferry fees and $100 extra per night in addition on larger sizes. Any deliveries requiring barge service are a flat $1000 extra in addition to all other charges.Contact Us
** Prices Subject to Change. Always Call the Office for the Most Accurate Pricing.